Why is it that I can’t part with the greeting cards that I’ve received over the years?
If you’re like me, you have a stash of greeting cards, from days gone by.
While I was organizing for the holidays, I found mine and some of them are older than my 30-year-old daughter.
Since I can’t bear to store one more box of my past, I’m going to make a greeting card collage. Here’s how ….
- Buy a 16 x 20 picture frame that has a glass insert
- Grab a sharp scissor, glue and a foam brush (Mod Podge, Weldbond or watered down Elmers)
- Cut, rip or tear the best part(s) of the greeting cards
- Take the glass out of the frame & clean the surface
- Start gluing the greeting card pieces directly onto the glass
- Let it dry
- Coat the entire greeting card collage once again … with Mod Podge or Weldbond
- Let it dry overnight
- Put the glass back in the frame
- There you have it … hang and enjoy. I know I will!