My normal mosaic tile process is selecting the base, gathering the materials, gluing them down, waiting 24 hours and grouting.
Glued: Summer of 2010
Grouted: February 3, 2011
I think life is what happened while I was making other plans. Wonder why I waited so long, she’s beautiful. Available on our Etsy store.
Tile tip … if you glue the tile pieces really close together … you don’t have to grout.
Very few materials were needed … just a enormous amount of patience gluing the same color over and over and over again🙂
- Hard plastic Mannequin shirt form
- Black Iridescent Black Stained Glass
- Silver Tapestry Mirror Glass Tiles
- Purple Oval Glass Tiles
- Flat Purple Glass Gems
- 2 Crystal Salt & Pepper Shakers
- 2 Vintage Rhinestone Brooches
Love the feeling of stepping back and just gazing.