Being on the road (most of the spring and summer) has taught me some very important road trip lessons.
- There are stores everywhere and they sell toothbrushes, umbrella’s and t-shirts.
- Never pack more than a week’s worth of clothes.
- Even with the best of intentions, you won’t wear the exercise clothes you packed.
- You’ll find yourself alternating between two pairs of shoes the entire trip.
- Clothes can be washed in a sink and dried overnight.
- No one knows you wore that shirt yesterday.
- If you button, zip and roll clothes tightly they won’t wrinkle as much.
- Hotel coffee sucks.
- Don’t forget to do a final idiot check before you move on to your next destination … especially if you brought your own pillow.
- You’re never lost, relax!
Blue skies and safe travels!