It takes more time to come up with a mosaic tile design than it does to glue it down.
Problem is the materials (go through your junk drawers and jewelry boxes) change as you go along … some pieces make the cut … others will not. This is not the time to get discouraged.
If I’m on a roll and the pieces are falling into place … it takes me about an hour to glue a single light switch cover.
If I’m not on a roll … I’ve already started gluing something else.
The gypsy quote is a pendant that I’ve had since high school … and it went from there.
added a little iridescent tile and a purple glass heart …
Going to glue ball and chain to the outer edge, after the grout dries.
Maybe you should too.
All you need is …
- Heavy plastic light switch cover 69¢
- Family Mementoes, Vintage China and Treasures that are lurking in drawers, cupboards and closets
- Buy some fun #tiles and glass shapes
- Weldbond or E6000 Adhesive
- Tile Nipper and Safety Glasses