and she can’t find her glue …
Simple 8 x 10 white picture frame from Ikea … glued the piece of glass into the frame (with Weldbond) and let it dry overnight.
The little glass fish dish was the catalyst … the rest of the glass pieces magically fell into place.
Doesn’t look like much but ….
In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose
Shadows only mean that there is light nearby. Go to the light …
Feeling very accomplished this week. All is good.
as always … work in a well ventilated room when using toxic adhesives and always wear safety glasses when working with glass!
- How to Recycle Old Decorative Accents into New Beauty (epicahome.com)
- About Stained Glass (vanessafrasercain.wordpress.com)
- Capturing the Light (themerchantswife.wordpress.com)
- Murano glass blowing (nycviewfinder.wordpress.com)
A 10 panel vintage window scored while treasure hunting in Orange, California with Alice. The window measures a VERY STURDY 5′ x 2′ and has really cool hinges to use for hanging or not. If I end up keeping this piece, I’m going to have it installed as the front door side window for the cabin.
Amazed that the pieces magically fit together.
Probably should have glued it while I was laying it out.
Glitter makes the world a better place.
- Corning Glass Museum (comforttour.wordpress.com)
- How to… Mosaic Glass Butter Dish (thecontemporarycrafter.com)
- Stained glass mosaics by Karen Dewhirst at Milton library (patriotledger.com)