- The current state of doom, gloom and negativity have made skipping and blowing bubbles blogging a real challenge.
- It takes less time, energy & technical hours to have my shop on ETSY so … that’s where you’ll find me.
- I’m closer to finding my tile tools.
- Patience has an evil twin.
- I’m not sorry to whoever has to dispose of my life litter, there’s a lot of really cool stuff in there.
- February is a weight changer in the north woods.
- Trees make good neighbors.
- Makes sense that less feels best. ;)D
- Dirt happens so do spiders, mice and wolves.
- It’s a short stay, slow down, fear less and always be a good one.
The studio will be done this summer and I’m in love with my electrician and his crew.
The shops are visited – thank you very much – some people buy stuff, it’s very cool and I’d like to see more of that.
It’s really true … the days of events and road trips are over … looks like this start won’t be stopped unless I’m bored, kidnapped or dead. Sounds like fun, carry on.