- The current state of doom, gloom and negativity have made skipping and blowing bubbles blogging a real challenge.
- Mean people suck.
- I’m closer to finding my tile tools.
- Patience has an evil twin.
- I’m not sorry to whoever has to dispose of my life litter, there’s a lot of really cool stuff in there.
- February is a weight changer in the north woods.
- Trees make good neighbors.
- Makes sense that less feels best. ;)D
- Dirt happens so do spiders, mice and wolves.
- It’s a short stay, slow down, fear less and always be a good one.
The new studio is still under construction so we moved a little desk into the corner of the porch/laundry room/back entrance for now. Thanks, Robbie.
The truth is … my dream progress is still happening behind the scenes and I’m quite proud of myself for making the time to create a new glass on glass vintage window project and filming the whole thing.
My little sis watched the video, she liked it, laughed a little and was even inspired to start creating her own peace so … I’m going to film the ending this weekend and hand it off to RJM to finish the edit and publish. I’ll keep you posted.
Have a great weekend!
The Best Glue for Glass and Tile
… available at home improvement, box stores & tile shops everywhere.
Best Glue for Glass
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING “Clear” E-6000:
Apply E-6000 directly to each piece of glass to be bonded.
Always wear safety glasses when cutting glass.
SPECIAL TIPS: To extend life of product, be sure cap is secured back to original position. Use a toothpick as a disposable applicator for very small applications such as beading. Remove, recap and allow plastic nozzle to dry. Remove dried product from nozzle by pulling out through threaded end and reuse nozzle.
2. Weldbond Adhesive for Mosaic Tile and some Glass Projects
Best Glue for Indoor Tile & Glass Projects
- No smell.
- Great for projects with kids.
- Dries clear … in most circumstances.
- Longer working time.
Thinset is an adhesive mortar made of fine sand, cement and water. It’s best used to attach objects to concrete, stone and cement. Perfect for mosaic art outdoor applications.