- The current state of doom, gloom and negativity have made skipping and blowing bubbles blogging a real challenge.
- It takes less time, energy & technical hours to have my shop on ETSY so … that’s where you’ll find me.
- I’m closer to finding my tile tools.
- Patience has an evil twin.
- I’m not sorry to whoever has to dispose of my life litter, there’s a lot of really cool stuff in there.
- February is a weight changer in the north woods.
- Trees make good neighbors.
- Makes sense that less feels best. ;)D
- Dirt happens so do spiders, mice and wolves.
- It’s a short stay, slow down, fear less and always be a good one.
It’s magical when a piece of wood inspires me. Unfortunately, or fortunately, the objects gathered are still waiting for the rest of the story to unfold. You can’t force these things ya’ know. It’s a real thing. Serious business gluing random objects to an old board. ;)- we’ll see.
all in good time. have a nice day. 🙂