- The current state of doom, gloom and negativity have made skipping and blowing bubbles blogging a real challenge.
- Mean people suck.
- I’m closer to finding my tile tools.
- Patience has an evil twin.
- I’m not sorry to whoever has to dispose of my life litter, there’s a lot of really cool stuff in there.
- February is a weight changer in the north woods.
- Trees make good neighbors.
- Makes sense that less feels best. ;)D
- Dirt happens so do spiders, mice and wolves.
- It’s a short stay, slow down, fear less and always be a good one.
Category Archives: Thoughts
Inconclusive Travel Plans
2012 Blast from the Past …
I’ve been in many places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, and I don’t remember what country I was in. It’s an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there. 🙂 The end. Author unknown.
SAVE THE HUMANS.