- The current state of doom, gloom and negativity have made skipping and blowing bubbles blogging a real challenge.
- Mean people suck.
- I’m closer to finding my tile tools.
- Patience has an evil twin.
- I’m not sorry to whoever has to dispose of my life litter, there’s a lot of really cool stuff in there.
- February is a weight changer in the north woods.
- Trees make good neighbors.
- Makes sense that less feels best. ;)D
- Dirt happens so do spiders, mice and wolves.
- It’s a short stay, slow down, fear less and always be a good one.
Tag Archives: Thoughts
Thoughts Per Hour
Humans have 50,000 – 80,000 thoughts a day … that’s a minimum of 2000 thoughts per hour.
It’s exhausting to think about and with so much thinking going on, it’s surprising that we can get anything done.
At the time, this is what I was thinking about. ;)-